II. Legislative Employer Activity
Please disclose specific bills and resolutions on which active advocacy occurred during this reporting period.
- HB 177 Regards standard care arrangements and prescribing requirements
- HB 461 Permit long-term care resident to monitor room electronically
- HB 489 Designate Radon Awareness Month
- HB 509 Regards licensure inspection for residential care facilities
- HB 606 Grant immunity to essential workers who transmit COVID-19
- HB 679 Establish/modify requirements for telehealth services
- SB 308 Regards civil liability of service providers in emergency
*** ANY LEGISLATIVE TITLES APPEARING IN THE DISCLOSURE ABOVE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED TO BE AN OFFICIAL OR EXCLUSIVE DESIGNATION OF ANY LEGISLATION CURRENTLY BEFORE OR ENACTED BY THE OHIO GENERAL ASSEMBLY.