I. Legislative Activity
Please disclose specific bills and resolutions on which active advocacy occurred during this reporting period.
- HB 114 Revise energy efficiency provisions
- HB 239 Allow recovery of national security generation resource cost
- HB 247 Regards utility refunds, market rate service, corporate being
- HB 380 Prohibit unauthorized aliens from receiving Workers' Compensation
- HB 381 Address zero-emissions nuclear resource program
- HB 382 Revise Unemployment Compensation Law
- HB 424 Enact Substance Recovery and Workforce Improvement Act
- HB 430 Expand sales tax exemption for oil and gas production property
- HB 578 Establish setback for new injection wells and pay fee to locals
- HB 604 Alter wind farm setbacks/energy project tax exemption permanent
- HB 620 Require agencies to reduce regulatory restrictions
- RS HCR 13 RECLAIM ACT (WEST, T., THOMPSON, A.) Assist communities negatively impacted by energy changes
- RS HCR 14 PARIS ACCORD (LEPORE-HAGAN, M., LELAND, D.) in accordance with the aims of the Paris Agreement, to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to 26 to 28 per cent below 2005 levels by the year 2025.
- RS HJR 4 UMEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION (Schuring, K.) Authorize issuance of bonds to pay unemployment benefits.
- RS HR 277 ELECTRIC GRID (Arndt, S.) To express support for the proposed rulemaking by United States Secretary of Energy Rick Perry for the preservation of a secure, resilient, and reliable electric grid.
- SB 155 Allow recovery of national security generation resource costs
- SB 157 Regulate reselling public utility service
- SB 184 Alter minimum setback for wind farms of five or more megawatts
- SB 188 Adjust wind turbine setback where economically significant
- SB 206 Protect persons engaging in certain communications
- SB 236 Create Affected Mine Commission to hear mining appeals
- SB 250 Protect critical infrastructure facilities from mischief
- SB 293 Require agencies to reduce regulatory restrictions
*** ANY LEGISLATIVE TITLES APPEARING IN THE DISCLOSURE ABOVE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED TO BE AN OFFICIAL OR EXCLUSIVE DESIGNATION OF ANY LEGISLATION CURRENTLY BEFORE OR ENACTED BY THE OHIO GENERAL ASSEMBLY.